Sunday, October 02, 2011

Antiques from the Pit

Went out to a local Antique Mall today with Mr. Strublay, we were searching through the shops for anything awesomely creepy and old worthy of my haunt this year. We did not find anything of interest, except this single case filled with antique Halloween Masks and Vintage decor. Masks ranging from the 1940's through 1980's. Paper lanterns and "cooky" cutters from the 40's, and finally the most interesting item: a paper cat from 1937. I'm torn if I should purchase such a thing. Can I safely store it? I left the antique mall with nothing but some photographs for you. Enjoy.

Ps, totally posted this from Mr. Strublay's iCrack. Thank you blogger or making posting much easier for me.
Image by Strublay

Image by Strublay

Image by Strublay

Image by Strublay

Image by Strublay

No comments: