Monday, August 31, 2009

Of rethinking static props and childhood memories

 
Found on Flickr; Photograph by Bart_
I love how these are playing the roles of static props, instead of the classic plastic skull sitting on the ground... very artistic


Found on Flickr; Photograph by Doris Pepsi
Beautiful bird, that reminded me of something: When I was a child living in our small apartment on Cheyenne, my mother always put black poster board cutouts of a graveyard scene and a witch over the moon in a small window in the Dining room that faced out to the trick or treaters. My mother cut them by hand and they still exist, as we get closer to the holiday, I'll most likely get a photograph and post it here.
  
Found on Flickr; Photograph by Toddrwaters133
Another photograph that sends me to my childhood memories: this record was played by my mother every year on Halloween, and many other days beside by me, since my mother kept it among her record collection all year long.

No comments: