Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Santa Claws

Late for Christmas, but this is an awesomeness I HAVE to feature. Literally had a moment of "OMIGAWD AWESOME!" and woke up my husband in the other room and pissed my cat off.
I say its a great way to start up my featuring of other haunters again.
The holidays are dead and gone. Well... maybe not gone... rotting at least.
Santa Claws by Marrow.
Image and Monster by Marrow, can be seen at: http://marrowhouse.blogspot.com/
If I woke up X-mas morning too see this, I would have freaked the hell out, then laughed my ass off.
Marrow, I tip my hat to you buddy.

2 comments:

All Together Dead said...

Brilliant...

Anonymous said...

Thank you thank you thank you so very much!. I'm very new to the whole haunting/blogging thing so being featured on your blog is a very big thing for me, and I can't tell you how much I appreciate it.

Thanks again,
Marrow