Saturday, October 17, 2009

Of Spiders, Steiner's, and web's aplenty.

Image by Strublay.
Went to Steiner's this evening, before my partner and I went out to take photographs of some of the decorated homes in NW Las Vegas, and, much to my surprise I was greeted by the green "glowing" work of radioactive orange spiders. As I walked inside, spider webs were everywhere and lights were all over the bar. It was a fantastic surprise and I turned around and grabbed my camera, with the complete intention of writing this post.  Above you see my view of the bar and the kitchen area, donned in Halloween display. How lovely.
Image by Strublay
Those are some damned industrious spiders. I mean, woah.


Image by Strublay
And then there was this guy, his eyes faded in and out, which was a nice effect.
I don't typically go for adverts, but I love the few occasions I can go to this place, so I'm plugging them.
If you want to go see this finery for your self, Go visit Steinerspub.com or go to Steiner's Pub at 8410 W. Cheyenne Ave. (And if anyone of the staff come here, Hi! ^_^)

No comments: