Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A Haunting In Las Vegas

Image by Strublay
My mother did her house up this year, and this was an off year! all the images in this post is of my mothers work, and the heritage passed down from mother to daughter as years go by.
Above is one of the candelabras my mother purchased years ago. Don't be fooled by the lack of a scale, they are about 6 foot tall and 5 feet wide. Yes, those are REAL candles.


Image by Strublay
My mother didn't carve a Pumpkin this year, these were her substitutes.


Image by Strublay.
This is a wreath made by my grandmother, who has passed on. We display halloween items of our passed family every year, and this year Nana's wreath went up in moms house, Papa's Phantom Hat went up in mine.


Image by Strublay
I love this picture. Just had to share it.


Image by Strublay.
The gemmy ripoff of the Flying Crank ghost. The Lighting in this picture is perfect I think. 


Image by Strublay
Here is a neighbors house, I loved the little stakes.

No comments: