Wednesday, November 02, 2011

The Freakshow


Image by Strublay


Three of my freak-show, Colossus. Monster and Ankle Biter.
We have been having some serious issues with our card readers in the house of Strublay, and we are prepping for a new addition or two in the form of cats, so I have not gone through the images yet.

In other news: RIP Ankle Biter. 
He generally laid on his back and his grin was wide and terrifyingly sharp, so he folded very, very quickly.
I am hoping next year to have a yard, where my pumpkin creations may languish and rot at their own pace, but unfortunately, a rotting pumpkin in a condo is a scary, nasty thing.
So hes sitting on the dumpster, ready to scare the neighbors, who already are not quite sure about me.

*Laugh*

3 comments:

wicKED said...

Excellent jack-o-lanterns! Very well done. So what kind of cat(s)?

"Strublay" said...

Your typical Las Vegas street cat. ^_^

The October boy said...

Just wanted you to know that I have passed on and awarded you the Liebster award. I have recomended your blog as well as four others to pass it on to.