Friday, November 18, 2011

Halloween 2011 #1

Image by Strublay

The Card Reader is FINALLY working!! 
Actually it started working with a secondary update to my OS, however I have been mightily pre-occupied with an awesome little stop motion project for a video cover letter of all things...
SOOO Halloween upload has been put on hold. 
Love you guys, but a potential Job > Halloween. PARTICULARLY in Las Vegas.
As soon as it is done, and I am ready to get back to my life, more postings will happen.
For now, one nice general view of my Halloween Display this year...
*goes off to move a toy, take a picture, move a toy, take a picture, move a toy..... take a picture....*

2 comments:

wicKED said...

YAY for the card reader working! Now post the rest! ;)

pensive pumpkin said...

good luck with the job!