Monday, May 16, 2011

Friday the 13th.

I nearly turned in to Jason, Hocky Mask and all.
Friday was the day from hell. I worked two 8 hour shifts in the course of 25hours. HELLOOOOOOOOOOO GRAD NIGHTS.
Yeah. Hellish. Never had to do that before, it was the epitome of not groovy. How ever I got paid, so I do not care. (I love, however, how they gave me just enough time between shifts to avoid overtime pay)
Today is my first real evening to myself this work week.
But a cool thing happened this past grad night: I work at TLT, and we have a stage. On that stage was a DJ spinning techno and house music all night.
At the stroke of midnight the all too familiar refrains of Toccata and Fugue in D Minor came over the speakers with a thick beat in the background. Deadmau5's ghost's and stuff then faded in, and then came a well timed Vincent Price Thriller Laugh.
Hehe.

I liked that DJ.

1 comment:

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Fantastic....especially the last one! Thanks for sharing.

Cheers!