Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Scary day

I'm cleaning *OVERLY DRAMATIC SCREAM HERE* after staying up all night to reset my clock too non-nocturnal time. Rough task.
Anyway I just wanted to write, because I got my Calling Cards in!


Image by Strublay

Picked them up from Vista Print, the free 200 thing they had going, It was the only design I even remotely liked, but I think it could have been better. They are good as a starter set of calling cards, to be used when we drive around the country and find something worthy of capturing for the blog. 
Also plugged Halloween Forum, cause I like them. 
Anyway, happy 150th post, and I hope you all have a great night!

6 comments:

wicKED said...

Nice cards! Wow 150 posts. Grats on that. Hope to see 1500 more from you.

Justine’s Halloween said...

How beautiful! I've never seen that card design on Vista Print. Are those metallic?

Machele O'Dufaigh said...

The look so sophisticated! Glad you included Halloweenforum, one of my favorite places to hang out. Hope you've managed to reset your clock and are enjoying some zzzzz's.

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Those are absolutely stunning. Great work. I bow to your awesomeness!

Cheers!

"Strublay" said...

wicKED: Aww thank you! We'll keep going as long as the interest is there!
Justine: Thank you! They are actually one of the free designs they had available, just purple and white, no foil or anything.
Artbliss: Thanks! Yeah... finally back to a day-time schedule!
Frog Queen: I'm flattered, honestly.

pensive pumpkin said...

Those are beautiful. I use Vista Print and add my own photos, front and back. That company rocks.

But Haunt calling cards? That is a great idea! Now I must copy it! (As soon as my sister the Graphic Designer comes up for air- new baby equals no time!)