Saturday, September 25, 2010

More and More Changing Plans

Found on Flickr, Image by Lemon Tank

Found on Flickr: Image by FrogMiller

Found on flickr: Lemon Tank

 First of all The Disneyland plan has changed, contingent on everyone else's approval. Knott's Scary Farm is much cheaper, its one night, and it's considered to be the best Halloween attraction in the world by at least one magazine.
That's what were thinking of doing instead of Disneyland. The more I see of it, the more I like it.

Apparently the Halloween party that my Aunt was throwing was called off.
So I'm out a venue to display my ideas. So I'm dedicating my time now to making Halloween awesome here at my Condo.
I look forward to when I finally have a full house of my own so that I can finally get trick or treaters and can go all out with out fussing over if every little thing is going to offend someone in my complex and get me written up and fined.
I look forward to the day that I don't have to rely on someone else to approve of my work and keep a schedule that they had set out months earlier.
*frustrated artist*

1 comment:

ShellHawk said...

Hey, I featured your version of Rot's witch jars on Hauntcast. Thought you might like to know!