Sunday, October 10, 2010

Of the Davis Graveyard and a truly beautiful set piece.



Found on The Davis House Blog, Image and set piece Chris and Jeff Davis

So the Davis Graveyard had their first full effect weekend, I hope everything went well, and I still wish I lived in Oregon. These people put on one of my favorite displays to follow online, and frankly I'm addicted to their photos.  

Found on The Davis House Blog, Image and set piece Chris and Jeff Davis

Did I mention I LOVE their lighting? Well I do.




Found on Halloweenforum.com (prop section), Image by Thegardenofshadows

If any set piece deserves to be on my blog, its this one. WOW. This is her version of Beloved, and it is beautiful.The image quality isn't spectacular, but believe me, from the in-progress photos I've seen, its amazing. I just wanted to show it in its setting. If they post high quality images of their haunt, I'll be ALL over that. 
She really deserves to be proud of this, the proportions are incredible, it looks real. Seriously. 
My inner prop mistress/set dresser is jumping up and down with glee. 

No comments: