Saturday, October 09, 2010

Steampunk Ladies, Abandoned Hallways, and Leaves Aplenty.



Found on Flickr, Image by Stuck in Customs
I love burning man, I've lived in vegas all of my life and have never had a chance to go, one of these years I'll do it...
It just reminded me that i need to start figuring my Halloween costume double quick.

Found on Flickr, Image by Dane Van
I am always fascinated by how quickly the Earth takes back its land and materials. Decay is a theme I like to examine, especially around this time of the year. 

Found on Flickr, Image by onironauta
Did I mention how I wished for falling leaves in Las Vegas?


1 comment:

The Artful Gypsy aka Wendy the Very Good Witch said...

Oh I love to see decay as well. I did a post last year on HighGate cemetery in London and I thought the decay was absolutely stunning. Great photos.