Thursday, October 28, 2010

Working Like Crazy.

The majority of my costume ideas got thrown out the window... I just did not feel like sewing this season, with 5 classes and a lot of stress, who the hell would?
So I'm not! (LOL)
Thus, I'm trying to figure out how to drape and pin 3 yards of 43 inch wide black fabric as well as drape and pin a dark purple king-sized sheet to look witch-y. 
Work with what you have, right? 
I'm thinking of going greco-roman with it. We'll see, I'll figure it out.
I've got a few more Jars begging to get witched, the Soul Cage is very nearly completed.
I've got treat bags to finish, Photographs to take, and props to set out.
Saturday is carving night. 
Sunday is Samhain!

1 comment:

The Artful Gypsy aka Wendy the Very Good Witch said...

It's almost here...your preparations sound fun! And I bet your grecian-witch outfit will look great! Don't work too hard! ;o)